top of page
THE NEXT MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE ON
JANUARY 20TH FROM 7PM-8PM
For our next Meeting, this is how it will work:
1. We have collected many of our bowlers emails and
will be emailing a direct link to the Meeting, 2 days
early, on Wednesday, January 18th by 5:00 PM.
IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT YET...
Included with this email will be a link to download the "Zoom Desktop Client" (if you're using a laptop or desktop computer) AND the link to download the
"Zoom App" to your cellphone (if you plan to attend the meeting via your cell phone).
One of these must be
completed for you to join the Meeting.
If you'd like to do this sooner rather than later, here are the links to the downloads
Zoom Desktop Client Download
Zoom App Download
Scroll down this page and you'll find instructional videos to help you successfully download either the Zoom Desktop Client or the Zoom App
2. If you have not received the email by 5:00 PM on January 18th, we may not have your correct email. Please email Tara with your name and the League(s) you are on at email@example.com
(She will reply to your email with the link)
3. Once you have received your email, you can access the Kyle's Korner Zoom Meeting by clicking the
Meeting Link provided in the email.
4. On January 20th by 5:00 PM, another email with the Meeting link will be sent out to the emails we have
on file JUST IN CASE.
* If you are NOT a CURRENT League Bowler with Midway Lanes,
you will not be accepted out of the Zoom Meeting Waiting Room.
Watching these videos below will help you better understand how Zoom works.
Watch these instructional videos to help
turn yourself into a Zoom Pro!
bottom of page